VPN (Virtual Private Network) serves as an encrypted tunnel that secures your computer’s Internet connection and protects you from bad guys getting into your network in an effort to steal your sensitive data.
When it comes to privacy, users will be pleased with Privatoria VPN’s No Log Policy. There are a number of great features that makes Privatoria as one of the best VPN services.
Here are a few highlights:
- 8-in-1 Security Solution: Privatoria VPN offers a broad range of online security and privacy solutions including VPN, VPN over Tor, anonymous proxy, Tor web proxy, encrypted email, secure calls and chat, and secure online storage.
- Operating System Compatibility: Privatoria VPN is easy to use, and no special knowledge or software configuring skills are required. It is compatible with almost all kind of devices including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Tor-integrated VPN: It Offers you to use the Tor network through Privatoria’s VPN without having to use the Tor browser and boost users online security and anonymity with the combination of both.
- Torrent-Friendly: Privatoria’s VPN is perfect for torrent users.
- Speed: In terms of speed, Privatoria offers consistent performance with most servers providing a satisfying rate.
- No Data logging: Privatoria have a no-log policy, that means it does not keep logs on their servers. That should comfort users looking for enhanced privacy.
VPNs can also protect you against a number of cyber attacks that are common on the Internet.
What is Privatoria’s Tor-Integrated VPN?
Tor technology has become increasingly popular after Snowden revelations about government spying programs. Tor is a great anonymous network, but it also has certain downsides. One of which is the fact that you have to use a particular Tor browser to actually use Tor network.
- Use Tor network without Tor browser
- Send all your Internet traffic through Tor
- Use Tor and VPN simultaneously to get an extra layer of protection
- Hide the fact of using Tor
- Configure the service in no time
- Use Tor in any operating system and any browser