The latest DRAM chip version 12 comes with such technology that accelerates:
- Advanced 20-nanometer (nm) Process Technology
- 30% fast speed than the previous 8GB LPDDR4
- 20% Less energy consumption
- Increased Manufacturing productivity to 50%
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Ease of design
- Smooth multitasking
- Better performance with the compatible operating system
The DRAM chip also boasts of having speed twice as fast as DDR4 DRAM for desktops or laptops. The mobile memory being designed for smartphones and tablets plans to expand to ultra-slim PCs and IoT devices.
So, that’s all the new DRAM chip has to offer, but if we go back once again and see..do we really need such high amount of RAM in smartphones? Overpowering memory on a PC.