Here’s the list:
1. Reminder! If You have not yet, Turn Off Windows 10 Keylogger Now
- Information about your Calendar and Contacts
For detailed information and to know how You can Turn Off this Keylogger – Read more.
2. 200 Million WhatsApp Users Vulnerable to vCard Vulnerability
- Remote Access Tools (RATs)
- Other malicious software
3. 11 Million Ashley Madison Passwords Cracked In Just 10 Days
The top 5 most used passwords by Ashley Madison customers were:
- and 123456789.
For more in-depth information – Read more.
4. Microsoft is Auto-Downloading Windows 10 to PCs without your Knowledge, But Here’s How to Stop
5. Samsung Launches 6GB RAM Chips for Next-Generation Smartphones
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Smooth multitasking
- Ease of design
- Better performance with the compatible operating system
For more information – Read more.
6. Russian Hackers Hijack Satellite To Steal Data from Thousands of Hacked Computers
Turla is a sophisticated Russian cyber-espionage group, believed to be sponsored by the Russian government, with a number of high-profile targets including:
- and pharmaceutical organizations…
…from over 45 countries, such as China, Vietnam, and the United States.
7. How to Remove KeyRaider Malware that Hacked Over 225,000 iOS Devices
- Ransomware Attacks
- Data Theft
- DDoS Attacks
Here’s Steps to Remove KeyRaider Malware – Read More.
8. Warning! Seagate Wireless Hard Drives Have a Secret Backdoor for Hackers
- Seagate Wireless Plus Mobile Storage
- Seagate Wireless Mobile Storage (Wirelessly streaming your tablet and smartphone’s data)
- LaCie FUEL (Wirelessly extending storage for iPads)
9. China Police Arrest 15,000 Suspects for Alleged Cyber Crimes
Besides the arrest of around 15,000 suspects, Police also suspended more than 190,000 illegal online websites featuring vulgar contents including advertisements for pornography, firearms, explosives, and gambling. – Read More.
10. Android Stagefright Exploit Code Released
11. Ashley Madison’s Parent Company Secretly Running Online Escort Services
Besides running Escorts.ca, Avid Life Media was actively recruiting escorts for another website it owned, called “Arrangement Finders” – “sugar daddy” website with tagline is “Intimacy with a Twi$t.” – Read more.