The untethered jailbreak is a jailbreak where your device don’t require any reboot every time it connects to an external device capable of executing commands on the device.
The Pangu team released their iOS 9 jailbreak into the wild instead of submitting it to Zerodium, a company which promised a $1 Million reward for iOS 9 jailbreaks.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2?
You can now safely close the Pangu app on Windows. You will find Cydia icon on the Home screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What you Need to Know Before Jailbreaking your Device
- Jailbreaking violates your End User License Agreement with Apple and also exposes your iOS device to security bugs and puts your personal data at risk (for which you won’t get help from Apple when anything goes wrong).
- Jailbreaking open ups your device to iOS malware such as KeyRaider and YiSpector that specifically targeted iOS users with jailbroken devices.
Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 5 and 6
- iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 and 4
- iPad 2, 3 and 4
- iPad Air 1 and 2
So, How are you feeling right now after jailbreaking your phone? Let us know in the comments below.